The competition winner will receive the following prizes*:
*subject to Art. 4.2 of the Rules
- pre-arranged visit for two people in January 2024 to the Youth Olympic Games Gangwon 2024, including:
- Round-trip flights, in economy class, between the winner and guest’s home country and the relevant Korean airport;
- Transport for two people (i.e. the competition winner and a guest) from the relevant Korean airport to the accommodation site in Gangwon, Republic of Korea;
- Access to Gangwon 2024 transport for the length of the stay;
- Accommodation at one of the official hotels of the Youth Olympic Games Gangwon 2024 for four nights, including breakfast;
- Access to the Opening Ceremony, to be held on 19 January 2024;
- Access to sports events for the duration of the stay.
- The runners-up (i.e. those who finish second and third) will receive Panasonic headphones.
© 2020 / Comité International Olympique(CIO) / RUTAR, Ubald
Lausanne 2020 medals, designed by Zakea Page.